Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introducing My New Herb Garden!






Thanks to my brother, I'm now the proud new owner of this cute little indoor herb garden! With the amount of cooking that I do, I've always wanted to have one of these. So, I'm happy to have this opportunity. My only hang-up has been that I'm a horrible gardener with a black thumb. But, the beauty of this garden is that it is entirely automated: the lights are timed, and it will tell you when it needs more water or nutrients. So basically, the herbs will take care of themselves. My kind of garden! As you can see, the garden contains Chives, Mint, Italian Basil, Purple Basil, Dill, and Thyme. There's also parsley, but it hasn't sprouted yet. Anyway, stay tuned as I post pictures of my herb garden diary, and hopefully a lot of dishes featuring my harvests!

1 comment:

OpihiNet said...

KAWAIIIIII!!! Little Plant Babies!!!