Monday, June 9, 2008

Mini Me

Sometimes you just gotta love the little add-ons that Nike+ has. There's a new feature on the website which allows you to create a mini likeness of yourself that reflects how you are doing with your goals and how you did on your last run. For instance, if you've been lagging on your runs, your mini-me will seem a bit lethargic and sad. If you've been doing great, he/she will be jumping all over the place and doing fun stuff. I've created a quick link to it on the right, so you guys will always be able to see it. Unfortunately, it won't paste nicely into blogger yet, but I'm sure they'll add that feature soon. For now, here's the link to my mini-me:

Mini-Me

p.s. For those of you who know me, let me know if you think it's a fair comparison to my own likeness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i DO see the resemblance!...but it scares me a little.