Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Kick in the Pants

Alright, it's one thing when I stare at a bar graph representing how far behind I am on my running goal, but it's something completely different when my cartoon mini-me starts mocking me. I actually don't know how to replicate the action I just saw her do, so I'm just going to have to describe it to you good people.

Imagine my mini-me standing there, playing with a toy ping-pong paddle (ball attached to it's surface with an elastic string), and saying "It's been 10 days since our last run. This ball is getting more exercise than I am." Thanks Mini-me. That was a very swift kick in my pants, but for your information I haven't exactly been playing couch potato. I've been off communing with nature and conquering mountains. But, I appreciate the not so gentle reminder to get back on the running schedule.

Sometimes, I just hate technology...

No comments: