Thursday, May 15, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!

And while we're on the topic of marriage....

This just in:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/05/15/BAGAVNC5K.DTL

=D =D =D

While it may go away again in November, I'm so glad to hear that we actually have a one-up right now in this fight. And contrary to what a lot of my friends were guessing, No..this doesn't mean that Raquel and I are running off to city hall right now. I don't want the government to dictate when I should get married anymore than I want them to dictate who I get married to. But, for those couples who are in a place where they are ready to get married and are marching down to city hall this month, Congratulations!!

In any case, this put me in such a good mood, that I'm adding 5 extra miles to the total of next week's runs to celebrate. Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't decide whether that is an admirable or bizarre way to celebrate. hopefully you also have some kind of celebration planned that involves your woman...