Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Leftovers

I watch, by far, way too much Food Network. If I'm sitting at home and fiddling with my computer, Food Network will always be on in the background. But, I think it's totally worth it and came in handy today. One of my favorite Food Network Chefs is Michael Chiarello, who specializes in Napa style cooking. So tonight's dinner was inspired by Michael Chiarello and last night's recycled dinner.


(this was similar to croquettes)
I think it came out great, and completely trumps turkey sandwiches. It's also very nutritious and low in fat, so it's perfect for training. Here's to a low in guilt Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love soup plus a little nibble (like croquettes, or biscuits, or cornbread) for dinner. It's light but still so comforting and satisfying.