Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Page 56

Sorry gang, I think I've been a bit absent from my blog lately. It's because I haven't had that many inspiring runs or taken any pictures of the food I've cooked. So here's my fun, random post of the day inspired by Sidewalk Monkey's last post.

Here are the rules:
* Grab the nearest book.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the next sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

Here's mine:
"If the command is 'done', the code does a break to terminate the loop". --Chris Spear, System Verilog for Verification, 2006.

That sounded poetic, right? In a nerdy sort of way? Maybe? Shucks, I wish I was at home when I posted this entry, because I actually do have an interesting book that I'm reading there instead of my geeky one at work.

P.S. Thanks for giving both of us the idea, May!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hellooooo . . . ?

Come back to Blogland.

Mayumi