Monday, August 24, 2009

BBQ!







While I'm at it, I'll post up the recipes from our last BBQ party. These recipes were DEFINITELY a hit, considering the number of full-bellied guests that were lounging around on our apartment floor. I love it when our guests are happy and well-fed. Menu:
Basalmic BBQ Chicken - tip: don't start basting the chicken with the sauce until it's about 5 minutes to finish. Otherwise, the sauce will make the chicken burn in the beginning due to the sugar in the sauce.
Honey Cornbread Muffins - That item went so fast, that I should've made double. YUM!
Italian style Baked Beans - I personally loved the tanginess of this. Thanks Giada.
Corn, Tomato, Avocado Salad - It was so refreshing and healthy.
Definitely one of my better BBQ's. Next time, I'll post pics of the Kona Coffee glazed Ribs BBQ.

2 comments:

Mayumi said...

Sob. Sob. Sob. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Also, I was trying to open your blog from Google Reader and I accidentally clicked on one of the pictures and the next thing I knew I was drooling all over my keyboard at the closeup of the grilled and glazed chicken.

GAWWWWWD, that looked good.

Jennica Goo said...

Thanks May!!! I promise to throw another BBQ next time you visit. ;)

On the other hand, I didn't think you would like the BBQ chicken drumstick, because I know you don't like biting into the chicken bone.